Terry Naturally Traumaplant Comfrey Cream 1.76 oz (50 g)
- From Freshly Harvested Blossoms, Stems and Leaves
- Free of Pyrrolizidine Alkaloids (Pas)
- Topical Cream
Made from the blossoms, leaves, and stems of a specialized comfrey grown specifically for the product (Symphytum x uplandicum NYMANM), Traumaplant is free of the pyrrolizidine alkaloids found in more common comfrey varieties extracted from the root.
- 14 clinical studies, including 4 randomized,double-blind studies
- Free of toxic pyrrolizidine alkaloids (Pas)
- Safe for children ages 4 and up
- Specialized comfrey – grown especially for this product
- Non-staining comfrey cream
- A favorite worldwide – millions sold -- finally available in the United States!
- A must-have for every home, backpack, or purse!
- One tube does it all!
Suggested UseApply liberally several times daily, or as often as desired. Safe for adults and children over 4 years of age.
Purified Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Comfrey (Symphytum x uplandicum NYMAN) Extract naturally containing Choline, Rosmarinic Acid and Allantoin, PEG-20 Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecanol, Glycol Salicylate, Dimethicone, Sorbic Acid, Rosemary (Rosimarinus officinalis) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid.
Cultivated without chemicals
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.