Terry Naturally SinuCare Extra Strength 30 Softgels
- No After-Taste
- With Eucalyptus
- Sinus, Bronchial, and Lung Support
- Soothes Mucous Membranes
- Effectve Results
- For Your Good Health
- Dietary Supplement
Why SinuCare Extra Strength? More Powerful!
Provides more of the powerful eucalyptus and myrtle found in SinuCare, with the additional synergistic strength of lemon. Enteric-coated to eliminate burping or after-taste.
SinuCare Extra-Strength supports the cilia of the sinuses, which brush mucus out of the sinus and nasal cavities. Healthy cilia function is required for clear and comfortable sinuses.
- Powerful action, safe results you’ll notice
- Does not cause drowsiness, jitteriness or nasal dryness
- Enteric-coated softgel - no burping or after-taste
- Supports both the sinus and bronchial airway passages
SinuCare Extra Strength provides Eucalyptus, Myrtle and Lemon oil to support sinus, bronchial, lung, and entire upper respiratory function.
- Refreshing Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata) has long been studied and shown to support healthy, clear sinus passages.
- Strong Myrtle (Myrtus communis) supports a healthy respiratory environment, and provides the key compound, 1,8 cineole for effective support!
- Powerful Lemon (Citrus limon) for additional sinus and immune support.
Suggested Use1 enteric-coated softgel, up to 3 times daily or as needed.
Serving Size: 1 Enteric-Coated Softgel
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Double Strength Proprietary Formula Containing Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus radiata) leaf oil with 50-70% 1,8 cineole, 2-15% alpha terpineol, <10% alpha pinene, and <10% limonene, Myrtle (Myrtus communis cineole) leaf oil containing 20-60% alpha pinene, 15-35% 1,8 cineole and <20% limonene, lemon (Citrus limon) zest oil.||325 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: extra virgin olive oil, gelatin, glycerol, water, enteric coating (ethylcellulose, purified water, cellulose gum, talc, medium chain triglycerides).
No: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.