Peptisol 90 Vegicaps
- Digestive Health
- With PepZin GI, GutGard, Artichoke and Ginger
- Relives Occasional Indigestion
- Alleviates occasional heartburn
- Strengthens the stomach lining
- Dietary Supplement
Nothing can ruin a good meal like occasional indigestion and heartburn. Fortunately, Peptisol can help. Peptisol works in four specific ways to solve your most common digestive complaints.
- Relieves the symptoms of occasional indigestion, including pain, bloating, fullness, and nausea: Human clinical trials have found that artichoke leaf extract and GutGar (a proprietary extract of licorice root) both relieve the abdominal discomfort, bloating, and fullness that come with occasional indigestion, while ginger has been shown to gently soothe nausea.
- Alleviates occasional heartburn: In a double-blind, placebo-controlled human study, GutGar slashed symptoms of occasional heartburn by more than half. Likewise PepZin GI (a patented chelate of zinc and carnosine) was effective for relieving occasional heartburn in human subjects.
- Strengthens the stomach lining: The subject of 38 human clinical trials, PepZin GI supports the growth and health of the stomach lining.
- Promotes daily regularity: A recent human study found that artichoke extract promoted a normal bowel pattern in people with occasional constipation and occasional diarrhea.
Suggested Use1 vegicap three times daily with a meal.
Serving Size: 1 vegicap
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Zinc (from zinc carnosine)||2.7 mg||100%|
|L-carnosine (from zinc carnosine)||25 mg||*|
|Artichoke leaf extract||213.3 mg||*|
|Ginger root extract||333.3 mg||*|
|GutGard DGL licorice root extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra)||50 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: rice flour, vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable cellulose.
This product is suitable for vegetarians and gluten-free.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Consult a doctor before use if you are pregnant or lactating, have or had a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs.