Migra-Eeze 60 Softgels
Evidence from pre-clinical research shows that petasin and isopetasin, active constituents extracted from the herb butterbur, can provide support for head comfort. In our Migra-Eeze™ formula, we’ve taken this extract to the next level by combining it with riboflavin (vitamin B2) and ginger to provide even more support for cranial discomfort.
Migra-Eeze™ contains standardized butterbur root extract to provide 22.5 mg of petasin to support head comfort.
Helps inhibit inflammation to support head comfort
Enhances healthy nervous system signaling
Helps relax blood vessels in the skull
- Take two softgels daily in divided doses with or without food or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- For optimal results, take regularly for four to six months, then reduce dose or discontinue use. If benefits subside, repeat for up to four to six months.
Serving Size: 2 softgels
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2) (as riboflavin and riboflavin 5' phosphate)||400 mg||23,529%|
|Butterbur (Petasites hybridus) CO2 Extract (root) [std. to 15% petasins (22.5 mg)]||150 mg||*|
|Ginger (Zingiber officinale) Extract (root) [standardized to 5% gingerols (12.5 mg)]||250 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Sunflower oil, gelatin, sorbitol, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, carob, lecithin.
Contains soybeans.This product contains NO milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster, crab, shrimp), tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, corn or rice. Contains NO artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors or preservatives.
Migra-Eeze uses a patented butterbur extract carefully extracted using state-of-the-art technology to obtain key active ingredients while containing extremely low levels (<0.1 ppm) of pyrrolizidine alkaloids (PA).
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating