Lecithin 16 oz (454 g)
**New Look - Same Great Quality Product**
- 97% Phosphatides De-Oiled
- Gluten Free
- Promotes Healthy Cell Structure
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO LE Certified
Lecithin’s compounds, called phosphatides, help maintain healthy cell membrane structure and fluidity, which is essential to healthy cellular function. Because of this beneficial attribute, lecithin can promote brain cell health. Our lecithin is made from soy (as opposed to animal-sources) and contains phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylethanolamine and phosphatidylinositol.
Our soy-based vegan lecithin provides phosphatides that support cell membrane structure and brain health.
- Encourages healthy brain cell membrane structure and function
- Supports essential cell membrane fluidity & signaling
- A rich source of the phosphatides needed in every cell in the body
Lecithin is a rich source of the phosphatides found naturally in all cell membranes, including those in the brain. Our lecithin’s phosphatidylcholine, phosphatidylethanolamine, and phosphatidylinositol content gives cell membranes the raw materials needed to maintain healthy structure, function, fluidity, and signaling ability to keep your brain, and every cell in your body, operating properly.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
Take one (1) heaping tablespoon daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. Can be sprinkled on cereal or mixed in juices, soups, or salad dressings.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- Take (1) heaping tablespoon daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Can be sprinkled on cereal or mixed in juices, soups, or salad dressings.
Serving Size: 1 heaping tablespoon (11.1 grams)
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||45 g|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8%;|
|Trans Fat||0 g||*|
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||<1%|
|Lecithin granules (from deoiled soybean, non-GMO)||10 g||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Tricalcium phosphate.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating