Endothelial Defense with GliSODin 60 Vegetarian Capsules
The endothelium is the inner lining of the blood vessel that regulates arterial health. Maintaining its youthful integrity supports overall cardiovascular health as humans age.
This formula supplies two potent nutrients to support endothelial health: standardized pomegranate extract and an orally active form of superoxide dismutase (SOD).
- Pomegranate supports healthy blood flow.
- SOD protects against nitric oxide degradation. Aging results in a reduction of our body’s production of the critical antioxidant called superoxide dismutase (SOD). One consequence of SOD depletion is excess degradation of endothelial nitric oxide. An orally active superoxide dismutase called GliSODin has been clinically shown to support healthy arterial function and structure ... while boosting levels of the body’s most powerful antioxidant enzymes (SOD and catalase).
Both of these components (pomegranate, SOD) have been clinically shown to help with blood flow and age-related changes in endothelial function.
Suggested UseTake two capsules daily before breakfast, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 vegetarian capsules
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Superoxide Dismutase/Gliadin Complex (GliSODin) [SOD (Superoxide Dismutase) Enzyme Activity = 500 IU]||500 mg||*|
|POMELLA Pomegranate (Punica granatum) Extract (fruit) [std. to 30% Punicalagins (120 mg)]||400 mg||*|
|Pomegranate (Punica granatum) 5:1 Extract (fruit)||100 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica, vegetable stearate.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.