DHEA 100 mg 60 Vegetarian Capsules
- Promotes Optimal Hormone Levels
- Gluten Free
- Dietary Supplement
- Non-GMO LE Certified
Since levels of the DHEA hormone decline with age, maintaining a youthful balance offers many health benefits.
- Maintains youthful DHEA hormone balance
- Encourages healthy immune function & cardiovascular health
- Helps support & maintain lean muscle mass
- Promotes healthy mood, sexual function, well-being & more
- Body composition, mood & more
In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, 10 months of DHEA supplementation in elderly individuals resulted in increased strength and lean muscle mass from resistance exercise. DHEA regimens promote healthy sexual function, support memory and mood, as well as have a beneficial impact on cognition and the brain.
Cardio, circulatory & bone health
DHEA has beneficial cardiovascular effects. It also promotes bone health. In a randomized, double-blind, controlled trial, one year of DHEA supplementation helped increase bone mineral density in the hips of older adults and spinal bone mineral density in older women.
DHEA: usage & safety precautions
In order to develop a personalized, effective DHEA regimen, regular testing of blood levels is highly recommended to determine the proper and accurate dosage. Because of the overwhelming evidence connecting youthful levels of DHEA with healthy longevity, Life Extension suggests that most people over age 40 begin DHEA supplementation.
Check out all other Life Extension Products
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
The exact number of capsules to be taken should be determined by blood testing and the advice of a physician. Generally, take one (1) to three (3) capsules in the morning only. DHEA serum blood tests are suggested 3 to 6 weeks after initiating DHEA replacement therapy to optimize individual dosing.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule).
- The exact number of capsules to be taken should be determined by blood testing and the advice of a physician.
- For optimal results, take one capsule in the morning.
- DHEA serum blood tests are suggested 3 to 6 weeks after initiating DHEA replacement therapy to optimize individual dosing.
Serving Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA)||100 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule).
Not for use by individuals under the age of 18 years. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of breast cancer, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease, low "good" cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms. Keep out of reach of children. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.