Brite Eyes III Sterile Lubricant Eye Drops 2 Vials (5 ml each)
Brite Eyes III supports eye comfort and helps protect healthy eye structure and function with an FDA approved, clinically-validated lubricant, glycerin, as well as N-acetyl-carnosine.
Our eyes can be vulnerable to many forms of environmental discomfort and irritation.
Brite Eyes III Benefits
Helps lubricate eyes throughout the day
Supports comfort from environmental and age-related irritations
Helps protect healthy eye structure and function
As we get older, our eyes become vulnerable to a variety of environmental stimuli that can cause irritation. Applying lubricating eye drops several times a day can alleviate discomfort.
Clinically validated eye comfort
That’s why we formulated Brite Eyes III with a clinically-validated, FDA-approved lubricant, glycerin, that is used to refresh and lubricate eyes without irritation.
The Brite Eyes III formula also contains N-acetyl-carnosine to help protect healthy eye structure and function from oxidative and glycation stresses that can accumulate with age.
Easy for On the Go or At Home
A box of Brite Eyes III contains two individual, five-milliliter vials. This reduces the risk of bacterial contamination and makes it convenient to keep Brite Eyes III readily accessible at home, in the office, purse or pocket...or anywhere access to soothing eye drops is needed.
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- Instill one or two drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Inactive ingredients: Boric acid, citric acid, N-acetyl-carnosine, potassium bicarbonate, purified benzyl alcohol, and sterile water.
- If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more then 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.