Breast Health Formula 60 Capsules
Women today face a growing number of health issues, including the need to support DNA gene structure in the breast. Detrimental factors such as the aging process, along with the daily bombardment of environmental estrogen-like compounds, demonstrate the need to support a woman’s breast cellular structure.
A wealth of research shows that specific plant extracts can positively influence cellular status and remove some of the anxiety that women face about maintaining a healthy balance of estrogens.
Estrogen is broken down in the body into two important metabolites. Those metabolites are the good 2-hydroxyestrone and the bad 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone. Scientists have identified nutrients likeindole-3-carbinol (I3C) that can tip the delicate balance of estrogens in favor of the good form.
Women seeking to proactively restore their youthful hormonal balance can now take a phytonutrient-based formula that helps support healthy estrogen activity and detoxification. Some of the active ingredients in the Breast Health Formula are:
- Phytoestrogens — function as selective estrogen receptor modifiers that help block certain estrogen receptor sites on cells, thus blocking bad estrogen from exerting its harmful effects
- Plant lignans — boost beneficial enterolactone levels that favorably alter estrogen metabolism
- Cruciferous vegetable extracts and I3C — effectively increase 2-hydroxyestrone while reducing undesirable 16 alpha-hydroxyestrone
- Calcium d-Glucarate — safely facilitates the removal of harmful estrogen from the body through inhibiting beta-glucuronidase, a bad enzyme that rips the glucuronide conjugate off the estrogen
- Vitamin D — promotes healthy genetic regulatory switching to aging cells
Breast Health Formula provides nutrients that have demonstrated broad-spectrum support for preserving optimal breast health.
- Take two capsules daily for individuals weighing up to 160 lbs.
- Those weighing over 160 lbs., take three to four capsules daily.
- This product can be taken with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size: 2 capsules
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||1000 IU||250%|
|Calcium (as Calcium D-Glucarate)||16.5 mg||2%|
|Iodine (as potassium iodide)||2 mg||1333%|
|Isoflavones (from Novasoy® soy isoflavone concentrate)||35 mg||*|
|Proprietary Cruciferous Vegetable BlendBroccoli GMO-free Extract (plant and sprouts) [std. to 4% glucosinolates]; Watercress 4:1 extract (whole herb); Sawasabi™ Wasabi powder (rhizome) [std. to 12,000 ppm Total Isothiocyanate]||550 mg||*|
|Calcium D-Glucarate||137.5 mg||*|
|Proprietary Enterolactone Precursors BlendHMRlignan™ Norway spruce (Picea abies) lignan extract (knot wood) (providing Hydroxymatairesinol potassium acetate complex) and Secoisolariciresinol diglucoside (SDG) [from flax lignan extract (seed)]||25 mg||*|
|DIM (3,3’-Diindolylmethane)||14 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, corn starch, maltodextrin.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.