Venous Optimizer 90 Tablets
- Supports Venous Integrity and Healthy Circulation
- Dietary Supplement
Venous Optimizer is a synergistic combination of phytochemicals and vitamin C to support vascular integrity and decrease capillary permeability.
- DiosVein contains Diosmin, a flavonoid glycoside found naturally occurring in a variety of plants, including citrus fruits that supports venous integrity and lymphatic flow. Diosmin supports microcirculation and strengthens blood vessels.
- Hesperidin is a citrus bioflavonoid that helps strengthen blood vessels and enhances the integrity of collagen.
- Butcher's Broom (Ruscus aculeatus L.) promotes venous tonicity, capillary integrity and may assist circulation in the legs.
- LeucoSelect Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera L.) supports the strength of capillaries and other blood vessels in the eyes.
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum L.) has been indicated to have a positive effect on capillary permeability.
Suggested UseTake 2 tablets per day with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||200 mg||220%|
|Diosmin (Citrus sinensis L.) (peel)||450 mg||*|
|Butcher's Broom Extract (Ruscus aculeatus L.) (root)||150 mg||*|
|Grape Seed Extract (95% polyphenols) (Vitis vinifera L.; LeucoSelect®)||100 mg||*|
|Horse Chestnut Extract (min. 20% aescin) (Aesculus hippocastanum L.) (seed)||100 mg||*|
|Hesperidin (Citrus sinensis) (peel)||50 mg||*|
|* Daily Value not established.|
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, calcium phosphate, maltodextrin, stearic acid (vegetable source), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and a food-grade coating.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Suitable for vegetarians/vegans.
Note: If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under 18 years of age, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.